Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What could be the pea sized, hard bumps inside the vaginal floor ?

Hi , i am 42 yr/o 130lbs, type 2 diabetes . I have 3 small pea size hard like a marble inside the floor of my vagina, when i touch them or squeeze them, they move around the walls and floor of my vagina, under the skin . what could this be. I have noticed them about 8 months ago. I haven t had a pap in 7 years. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  492
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Kathy,

Different conditions can present as growths in the vagina. They could be anywhere from benign to malignant. Visit your gynecologist for a complete work up.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor