• question-icon

What could be the painless bump inside anus?

i noticed a small pea like bump right inside my anus, it does not hurt at all, its kinda rough to the touch, but painless, i just noticed it about a week ago.im a little concerned..what could it be.? i want to keep it as confidential unless i really need to go to the doctor.
Tue, 18 Mar 2014
Hello it is really needed to be consulted by a surgeon.So kindly go and consult what it is.From your history it sounds like hemorrhoids.It also depends upon your stool routine.If you have constipation it could be a hemorrhoid(piles) most probably.Go and consult