Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What could be the little bubble like thing in the corner of the eye ?

I noticed a little bubble looking thing in the corner of the white of my eye . I looks exactly like a contact miSplaced in there. I don t wear contacts. I can even move it up and down. Doesn t hurt, no redness but did have a pout of redness several weeks ago as I remember. Did have what they thought was a t.i.a 2 months ago, could have had it then, not sure. I will see a doc , but in the meantime, what do u think. I am 62, female.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
A conjunctival cyst looks like a bubble and occurs in the setting of prior conjunctival inflammation. These are painless and of no significance though can be removed surgically.
Answered: Thu, 5 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor