Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause of movable lump on the shin post an injury ?

I took a kick to the shin in karate last Saturday. Its now Thursday. My shin is pretty bruised, and there is a lump, and its somewhat numb to the touch. Every now and then I have a strange sensation when I walk, (Not painful, but almost like like the lump is moving around, kind of tingly..) sorry its the only way to describe it. Is that normal?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  418
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
thank you for the inquiry.

you should check with your near by doctor.without physical examination, we can't predict about this condition

dr.devidas vellodi cochin
Answered: Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor