Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause of getting goose bumps and shivering in a hot weather ?

I had a tennis game today and it is over 90 degrees outside and Im cold and I put a coat on and I was still cold Can you tellme whats wrong with me please Today I was playing a tennis game and it id 90 degrees outside and I was cold and plus I had the goosebumps. I put a coat on and still was cold while everybody else was hot and sweating.I am 17 years old, female, and I never felt this way before.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  636
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

It is difficult to interpret why exactly u felt that way. If it was only transient and it went away during the game then i suggest u leave it alone and forget about it
If it persisted and even while playing there was no sweating from your body then meet a doctor for thyroid levels, random cortisol.
Have a healthy lving
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor