What could be the cause of bump on scalp?

I have a bump under my scalp about the size of an m&m that has been there for several years, it has not changed in size, and does not hurt or discoloured. the only strange thing about it is that i have straight blonde hair, and the hair that grows from the bump is very course and dark, sometimes black. what could this be??
Thu, 15 Dec 2016
Hi, thanks for writing to healthcare magic.I can understand your concern.

In my opinion bump is pilar cyst.

It occurs due to blockage of glands on scalp.

It has no medical cure and it requires surgical excision.It will be better to consult your doctor.Thanks.