What could be the cause of bloody, puss-filled, sometimes dry and scabby lesions in all areas of body even after being treated for discoid lupus?

I have bloody, puss-filled, sometimes dry and scabby lesions in all areas of my body. They are mainly on my face, neck, sometimes the back. I was given plaquenel about 51/2 years ago from a rheumatologist that thought it was discoid lupus, S When it all started about 7 years ago, there was a butterfly rash along with most of my skin feeling hot. My neck lymphnodes were like golf balls, neck and face so red and hot my eyes were bloodshot, I had almost every smptom of systemic lulus. All dermatologists gave me antibiotics, ointments and said they were probably caused by anxiety that then caused me to scratch at my skin (basiclly, I caused my body to now be covered with permanent white scars)
Fri, 24 Jan 2014