What could be the cause of Diverticulitis?

I have intestinal disorder.Dyverticulites (sp). condition is considerbly intence.No history in my family of this, Could theis be affect of agent orange exposure ? Seved in Vietnam Danang area or 12 months startig in in April 1969. Thne government is now paying millions of dollars to Virenam to clean up around the air base and compensating the Veitnamese familys. This is the exact area I was in for 12 months.
Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Thank you for asking!
Diverticulitis has a very obscured pathogenesis and multifactorial etiology. I am sure you might be right about the thing's exposure but you should know it needs more than that to get a diverticulitis.Get to your gastroenterologist and let them sort out for you. Diet and lifestyle and alot other factors decide these gut outpouchings and then their inflammation itself is a muti etiologic issue.Nut shell what so ever it is because of, now the focus should be on its management form diet and lifestyle modification to conservative approaches and medicinal care and god forbid some surgical options for the corrections.
Seek a gastroenterologist for further management.
take care