What could be the cause for yellow color discharge during pregnancy?

Hello, i am taking gestrenol 5 mg 3 times a day from the beginning of my pregnancy.but i observe light yellowish discharge sometimes with no itching or smell from 7 weeks of my pregnancy.i did usg and everything was fine.i am 10 weeks pregnant now.can you please tell me why am i having this color discharge?i had a miscarriage in may 2018 in 4 weeks
Mon, 19 Aug 2019

I think the cause of your yellow discharge may be related to infection. You should do a vaginal smear and a vaginal secretions culture. The treatment you need may come out in analysis results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician