* There can be various possible issues as drug-resistant ulcer, atrophic gastritis
, secondary to stress-related issues or else.
* In my clinic, I recommend following
- second-line therapy with proton pump
inhibitor as omeprazole
antacid syrup containing aluminum hydroxide with oxetacaine
- dietary measures to avoid spices, non-veg stuff
- regular exercises, walking
- control of blood sugar, cholesterol
- avoid stress, anxiety
- sound regular sleep of 7 hours
* Consult later your gastro specialist as per the need.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon