What could be the cause for muscle spasms on both sides of the neck and lower back?

I have been having muscle spasms for a couple of weeks. First on the left side of my neck and then on the right side. Also included are lower back muscle spasms. Now the spasms are across the back of my neck and across the lower back! Not sure that I have done extra moves to cause this. Any ideas?
Fri, 9 Aug 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to muscle strain.

I suggest using a muscle relaxant such as Baclofen.

I also recommend using magnesium supplements for muscle relaxation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician