Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause for ingrown pimples on stomach and chest for both my son and myself ?

Since my pregnancy 7 yrs aqo w/ my son I developed weird ingrown pimples on my stomache and chest with many of them at a time..If I pop them which is a difficult task there are tons of tiny hairs imbedded inside. It is very noticable even when left alone...My son now has them also and they are in the same area of chest and stomache. What could be the causes? Only my son and myself have this from my knowledge and nothing helps to stop the growths...Please help us!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
From the description you have given it is difficult to make a diagnosis. The exact problem can be treated only after seeing the lesions. It is better to consult a dermatologist as soon as possible and get your proper treatment.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor