What could be the cause for frequent and painful urination?

I have urgent need to urinate quite often and is painful until the urge goes away. When I do pee it doesn t empty properly and burns and itches afterwards. Also urine smells strange like toast and is cloudy. Have been tested for infection and was clear, have had hrt cream treatment which was worse
Tue, 9 Jul 2019

I read carefully your query and understand your concern.

Your symptoms seem to be related to a urinary tract infection.

I suggest using anti inflammatory medications such as Acetaminophen to relieve the discomfort.

I also suggest to use prescription antibiotics such as Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice a say.

I also recommend to drink liquids.

Hope my answer was helpful.
If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.
Kind regards!
Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician