What could be the cause for bleeding during sexual intercourse in stage four Hepatitis C patients?

I have stage 4 Hep C ..I m not on my menstrual cycle...all of a sudden recently during sexual intercourse I will start bleeding for no known reason to myself....why is this happening? Can I do anything to prevent this from happening again during sexual intercourse?
Mon, 2 Sep 2019

You should not take this bleeding after sex lightly. It can happen mostly due to some lesions on the mouth of the uterus(cervix), the commonest cause being cancer of the cervix.

Please report to your Gynaecologist ASAP and get thoroughly examined. If there is any lesion located on the cervix, a biopsy from that area will be taken for studying under the microscope.

May be you can have an infective erosion or growth on the cervix which also can be a cause of bleeding after sex. However, let it come from the horses mouth after you have been thoroughly examined - clinically as well as histopathologically. Please take care, do not ignore.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon