What could be the cause for black discoloration of the gums and tongue pain in a pregnant woman?

I was pregnant before 5month. When I m pregnant most of time I m follow , while I m brush blood came. I don t go doctor. Now I see my gum gone black and some red line and tounge pain. What is symptoms. And what I do now. Please help with advice before go to doctor. Plz plz plz. Isn t dangerous. I m so worried.
Thu, 1 Aug 2019

I think you may be suffering from necrotizing gingivitis. It is the main cause of grey and bleeding gums. It is caused by bacteria. It can also give bad smell in mouth.
You can use mouthwash to disinfect gums.
Visit your dentist for treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician