What could be the cause for abdominal pain, chest discomfort and blurry vision?

hi. im XXXX, 18 years old girl female. presented with symptoms of abdominal pain in the lower right part, chest discomfort, tingling sensation of right hand pinky finger, blurry vision that come and goes for more than 4 months and back pain. the problem is the pain got mix up, as i have ptsd about 2 yrs ago. as i was once under psychiatry supervision, a lot of doctors look down on my pain and let the psychiatry to handle. and i have stop going to hospital as my parents doesnt really keen with psychiatry s appointment. what do you think about the symptoms? this is the recent symptoms i experienced. Thank you dr in advance dr.
Thu, 27 Jun 2019