What could be my urinalysis indicate? Background: my health has

What could be my urinalysis indicate? Background: my health has just kept going downhill for almost 2 years now. First I had colitis, and then the pain didn’t get better so then they diagnosed me with IBS, then they diagnosed me with anxiety and depression, things kept getting worse and then I switched drs and they recently found I have iron deficiency anemia, vitamin B12 and D3 deficiency. About two weeks ago I developed what seemed to be like a sinus infection, still no improvement, and two days ago I had urgency to urinate and today I have gross hematuria, very painful urination and severe back pain. They found ketones, bilirubin, leukocytes and blood in urine.

I’m being treated for an UTI, part of me really doesn’t think it’s that. What else could all of this mean??
Sun, 27 May 2018