Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What could be done for this brown spot on my cheek ?

hi i am a female with age of 29 ,weight 63kg,height 165 that have a tow brown little spot on my cheek i use some cream such as bioscreen but no effect,i dont know how should i do? i dont know how dose it happen,it appear gradualy in my cheeks ,it happend since 2 years ago,i use sunscreen every day,but i use computer a lot,its not appear after scar or pimple,and my skin is not dry and is not oily.please help me.
Sat, 7 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Brown spot on the cheek since 2 years..,
May be due to... Photoallergic drug eruption (Sun), Erythrasma(Bcateia),Freckles
FDE(drug), Melasma (Hormonal inmbalance), Worm infestation..,
Don't fear about this..consult good dermatologist..and follow accordingly.,
In mean while......
1) Frequent washes with face by Moisturizer soap (Glyceb).,
2) Kojic cream and vit C apply 2 times daily ok..,bye.,
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
is your periods normal? sometimes u do get brown spots due to menstrual abnormalities..are you taking any medications which could also be a cause.. i would advice u to see a dermatologist who will examine and guide u in a better way..have a nice day
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor