What could be causing a lump at the back of the neck, breathing difficulty and chest pain?

I’ve been having difficulty breathing, chest pain, sore throat, I even noticed a lump on my butt, and the back of my neck that i hadn’t noticed before, my mom said my neck looked normal, and a doctor said my butt looked normal, just a little irritated and gave me ointment. I also had an inhaler and antibiotics for my lungs despite my oxygen level being 96% they said my lungs were kinda quiet and they saw post nasal drip. What could this possibly be?
Tue, 12 Mar 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

As you explain the history I would recommend doing a chest X-ray and then the treatment. Please discuss with your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist