Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What could be a node like thing, right below my left ear and at the centre of the neck ?

A small 1/2 cm dia node like thing, right below my left ear and at the centre of the neck, could be senced by touch only at times, since this April is troubling me quite often with mild pain upto shoulder with slit pulling, though tollarable, I feel it distubs my concentration and daily activities. Consulted ENT, Neuro. So far I have taken following medicines (in order) P-cef duo, rabonik, Becosole and maxgalin 75mg. Now I am adviced to take Neuramet. Offlate I could observe wetness in the left leg and hand. Please advice, my case relates to what ? ENT/Neuro/Genl medicine/ Ortho , etc. I am 42 years old male. All lab reports are normal. No sugar, Thyroid 3 tests are normal.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems you might have lymph node enlargement due to chronic infection in the ear or on the scalp.
Nothing to worry,you are already treated by the doctors.
Your case is related to ENT or may be of dermatologist if scalp problem is there.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thank you Dr. Rameshji,

Yes, I have dandruff problem since my 15th age. But the lymph node is still persist despite taking P-cef duo, rabonik, Becosole and maxgalin 75mg. I feel intermitent pain between 8 am and 4 pm. Sometimes continously for 3 or 5 days, I have no such symptom.
Sir, please advice should I take Neuromet or Rejunex-OD ? I yet to take the medicine. Thanks once again, P Chandrasekar.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Your concentration problems and nervousness are unlikely to be related to the swelling you have mentioned. Try consulting a psychiatrist for evaluation of anxiety and get yourself treated. Anxiety can present itself in many peculiar ways and it is common for the patient to have confusion regarding which doctor to consult.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor