• question-icon

What could a white discharge found in mammography be?

Hi. I am 34 year old unmarried women . Had done mammography and mammo sonography as I was complaining slight pain in my Brest. While mammography found white and transparent discharge from my left Breast . Mammography result is negative advice to do after 4 to 5 months . Done prolactin blood test . Now worry why discharge has come out .....
Mon, 14 Aug 2017
You may be suffering from galactorrhea which means milk like discharge from nipples.
Galactorrhea can occur due to varied reasons like some medicines, lactation.
You need to see your prolactin levels and go through the medications which you are taking and stop medications which are responsible if any.