Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What contraceptives can be used to prevent pregnancy and enjoy a good sex life ?

hi doctor good afternoon...i got married at last one month back....i want to do sex and satisfy with my husband.....but we don t want pregnency at time of one year then what we do please doctor give a good solution to ours problem
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You are right,you should avoid pregnancy at least for one year of marriage,as both partners need to know each other before starting family.For newly married couples there are many options but the preferred one is of contraceptive tablets which you need to take one tablet at bedtime for 21 days and then break for 7 days and then new pack again,Take care to use additional barrier contraception for first month after pills as in the first month protection is not 100%.please visit your doctor and get prescribed it for you.bye.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor