Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What compensation should I receive having had a heart attack due to a robbery in my home ?

What compensation should i receive having had a heart attack due to an armed robbery in my home? What compensation should i receive having had a heart attack due to an armed robbery in my home?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Who to sue is what you are asking. Very few jurisdictions have a victims fund to help the victims of a crime. Your question is best asked of an attorney. I am sure there are plenty of lawyers out there quite willing to find someone you can sue as long as they get their 33% of any settlement. Since the only party that is at fault is the robber, you are not looking at a good source for the "deep pockets" any attorney will be searching for. I am afraid that the only positive aspect of your unfortunate experience is that it is a wake up call for you to try to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am sorry that you had a heart attack, best wishes for a quick recovery.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor