Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What chould I do to make my skin look glow and to grow my hair ?

I am 38 yrs lady/height 5ft 4 inches/weight 64kg. My face skin has some rash/and few wrinkles How I will remove rash,padmakanta,smooth,wrinkle-free glowing skin,and fairness and a peeling(skin) I also want to regrowth my hair and silky glossy hair. I already start to intake Manjishtha Plz help me sir
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi Swagata
Manjishtha will take care of your skin ailments if they are on higher side then you should add tab. allerin along with it. as far as wrinckles and fairness is concerned i am revealing a family secret, make very fine powder of malka masur pulse and to it add kesar , make paste by adding unboiled milk and apply as face pack for 15 minutes to half an hour and watch the results.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi u can continue manjistha,u should keep your bowels regular.colour of skin is according to our genes.for good hairs you can massage your scalp daily wiyth herbal oils and wash by mild shampoos,u can apply hena once week for conditioning
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Swagata ,I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Jugla. R. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor