What causes white vaginal discharge after protected intercourse?

hi so today I had protected sex with my boyfriend , and when he pulled out he said he saw a clear liquid coming off of the condom . Then after when I went to pee a white substance came out of my vagina . But a white substance like discharge looking always comes out of my vagina or after arousal . Should I be worried ?
Tue, 6 Nov 2018

If the discharge is watery, it is normal & not a sign of infection. Vaginal discharge helps to keep the vagina clean and infection free.

Sexual arousal triggers vaginal discharge for lubrication & better sexual intercourse.

But if the discharge has a fishy odour, it is an infection called Bacterial vaginosis.

Get physically examined by a gynaecologist, you may need antibiotics or gels to insert inside the vagina (Clindamycin cream).

Take care of your hygiene & do not use douches. Take high protein diet with calcium.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Nupur K, General & Family Physician