What causes white dot on the frenulum of tongue?

Hi I have a white pimple like dot on the middle of my frenulum. I don t have a fever and I don t take any medication. About three days about my frenulum felt like it got short and there s a tiny tear in the middle of it above the white dot. It hurts when I move my tounge around but not when I eat. Please help it s bothering me a lot
Mon, 3 Nov 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Its look like you have develop mucocoel. These appear due closure of mouth of mucous producing gland. This will go but themself or you may required to visit your doctor for its removal if they keep on appearing again or increase in size