What causes wet dreams ? What antibiotics can safely treat frequent wet dreams ?

how to stop semion leaking in sleeping thrice in a week done tell me how to stop it and medicine hi am krish while sleeping daily or 2days once semon leaks ...how to stop semon leaking in sleeping thrice in a week done tell me how to stop it and medicine. which one to use without any side effect.............please reply to srisarathy_kps@yahoo.co.in...............
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The semen coming out in sleep is a natural process to discharge excess of semen in our body and making place for new formed semen and releasing the old one.This is a normal thing in males who are not sexually active or who do not mastrubate.There is no reason to worry about and since it is not a disease there is no treatment available or needed.
Hope this answer is helpful to you.
Thanks