What causes weight loss along with brusies all over the body?

I am 5”7 I was 135 8 months ago and now I’m 110, I’m losing weight without trying. I have bruises all over no injuries. I have a horse voice 7 weeks now. I’m tired, don’t feel hungry. When I eat a little I feel full. My gums are swollen and bleed when I brush.
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Beeding gums with bruising all over the body due to thrombocytopenia or gingivitis or Lyme's disease or leptospirosis or malignancy etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. use tablet Limcee once a day for five days.

Apply moisturizer cream and get it done platelet count, blood for malaria, enteric fever. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.