What causes weakness in the right hand?

I am a 57 year old man and in the last 2 years I have begun to lose the ability to handwrite with my right hand. My hand doesn t shake or tremor, however I am unable to control the pen in my hand. I am becoming concerned. A bit of background, I did have carpal tunnel surgery on this hand about 6 years ago
Tue, 17 Apr 2018

Please get in touch with your orthopedic surgeon for median nerve workup.

It may be related to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, get an x-ray for cervical spine AP and lateral view.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Varinder Joshi