What causes weakness in the left hand and leg?

yes I am 19 years old I have been having trouble with my left hand it is really clumsy and although it is not my dominant hand it worse than usual. I also feel weakness in my left leg. I am really concerned to have als or other muscle deteriorating disorder
Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

We have to go for a detailed evaluation to find out the cause. A nerve conduction study is required to confirm whether the nerves are week or not. Consult a neurologist and get evaluated.

Thanks.