What causes watery stools with dizziness?

Hi I'm 15, about 5'8" and about 120 pounds and I'm otherwise a generally healthy person. I am writing to ask about something very odd that just happened to me. So lately I've been having loose stools at least twice a day. This has been happening since I got back from my vacation (I didn't go anywhere exotic so that's not the problem) so it's been about 4 days. Then today I woke up and I had to go to the bathroom and I had the same loose stools. But this time it felt like even though I was done it felt like more was to come. Towards the end of it I began to get dizzy and lightheaded and eventually started to blackout so I laid down right on the bathroom floor. I had no strength to get up or I felt I would pass out. When I felt ready I got up and started to black out again after I got up but I made it to my bed to lie down just barely. My limbs felt literally like jello and throughout this whole incident I was sweating profusely, but it's not hot in my house. What could be the problem here?
Fri, 8 Dec 2017
Hello dear

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query in details .

* The loose stools are from the intestine infection with some sort of
bacteria or virus .

* Dizziness is in relation with low BP or electrolyte imbalance caused
through the fluid loss .

Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine recovery .

Welcome for any further guidance .
Regards .