What causes warm and tingling sensation on the right ear lobe?

About 2 hours ago I felt a warm sensation in the area of my right ear lobe. It was accompanied by a feeling of pressure in my right ear. About 30 minutes later I started to notice some tingling in my right lower face. No slurred speech, no headache. Face is not drawing. I have a hx of many allergies due to an auto immune disease. The tingling is simular to what I experience with the allergies. The ear involvement is what is different. I have been swimming alot lately and wonder if this could cause this type of ear symptom?
Tue, 13 Oct 2015