What causes vomiting and diarrhea accompanied by rashes on the body?

my 6 year old daughter is vomiting and diarrhea. That is not as concerning as the accompanied random redness and swelling that is popping up on her body. She did not eat anything out of the ordinary. She was not exposed to anything out of the ordinary. No fever. She said she doesn't hurt anywhere. Should I take her to a hospital, get her allergy medicine, or just let her sleep it off?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Vomiting and diarrhea with rash may be due to viral gastrentritis like norwalk virus or bacterial infection like ecoli etc. Until stool examination is done it is difficult to say what it is . Give plenty of oral fluids, give ORS solutions.use probiotic sachets twice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your pediatrician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu 's  Response

She may be suffering from viral gastrentritis or viral Fever with acute gastrentritis. Give plenty of liquids food. Use ORS sachets with water frequent feeding. Stools for culture and sensitivity. Please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.