• question-icon

What causes vaginal discharge during pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I am concieved and 6 weeks pregnant now. My age is 29 and height 5.4 and weight 70 kg s.from past 2 days I have a bit of spotting and to day it is increased a bit . I consulted my doctor, she asked me to wait until the 8th week to get scanning . Is it tend to miscarriage. I am literally dipresses with this. Please suggest me on this. Thanks
Wed, 26 Aug 2015

Hello. Thanks for asking Healthcare Magic.Well mild spotting is seen commonly in early pregnancy .It can be a normal spotting or it can be threatened
abortion.If you find good heart beat on your scan that means your baby is doing fine.I will suggest you to take proper nutrition ,plenty of rest and little bit of walking if your body allows .
I hope this helps. Thanks and regards.