What causes vaginal discharge during exercise?

I am a little worried i have been doing yoga for years and do regular pelvic floor excercises ,so my pelvic floor is pretty toned for a 44 year woman.But noticed that once or twice while i was in a certain position during yoga i seemed to have some liquid come out of my vigina.It felt like i had no control over it,like i was not coming from my bladder,i felt veryb relaxed after.what happened?
Thu, 9 Oct 2014
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Dear Madam,

Pelvic floor exercises are excellent health habits, and among others, reduce incidence of genital prolapse.

From the description of your condition, a diagnosis of Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF) needs to be ruled out.

It would also help to know about the number of your pregnancies and the mode of delivery.

Do visit your gynaecologist for consultation and evaluation and consultation.

regards,
Dr. Sourav Das Choudhury