What causes vaginal discharge after having Plan B?

My condom broke about 14 days ago. I took a Plan B pill about 45 minutes after intercourse. Today I experienced some sort of rare discharge. It was tissue-like kind of like jellyfish-looking. I don't quite know how to explain it but I'd like to know what's going on and if it's something to worry about
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
Chances of infection is very likely and this can not be pregnancy if you are just worried about this, I would treat this case with "Povidone iodine" suppository to be inserted in vagina three times in day, this is nothing to worry because this would be fine soon, take care and have a nice day.