What causes vaginal bleeding with nausea, stomach cramps and headaches after taking depo shot?

I got my first depo shot on feb 13, 2014..n Missed my second shot in may 18,2014 still havent went to get it cause it makes my bones ache. Here it is june 4th and ive been bleeding since ive got my first shot Now its Brown discharge somedays, my period goes off and then come back on every other day.. Ive been nauseated, stomach cramping, vomiting and migraine headaches,lower back pain, etc... Im starting to wonder am I pregnant...took a hpt bout 6 days ago, its was Negative...what do you think of my situation..I just gave birth to a baby boy Nov of 2013...and ive been having unprotected sex before I got on the depo shot and stil is now..
Fri, 1 Feb 2019