What causes vaginal bleeding after intercourse while on Petogen shots?

i have been using patogen injection for the past 3 months and each time i have sex i have been bleeding. mostly i bleed some hours after having sex what might be the problem.IM THINKING OF STOPING USING THIS INJECTION COZ IT HAS AFFECTED NY SEXUAL LIFE
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your history and understand your concern. This bleeding after sexual intercourse could be due to hormonal imbalance caused by shot. But if it always occurs after sexual intercourse get your ultrasound to rule out the cause of your symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.