What causes urinary dysuria?

In 2006 after Intercourse 15 minutes and after urinating out blood. The amount of 3 to 5 drops and continued the simple to the next dayas simple drops after urinating in particular. Then end completly at night. Used antibiotic and some suppositories Specials . Since that date did not complain of anything except some difficulty urinating praise of the morning only. Or when you are not going to the toilet for a long time for some reason. I made for the Sonar show prostate enlargement and a multiplier.
Wed, 3 May 2017
Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
*Reasons for dysuria are - urinary tract infection - prostatitis - urethritis
- sexually transmitted infections - dehydration - other systemic ailement
leading to dysuria.
Hope this clears your doubt.
Thanks for using Health care magic & reviewing my answer thoroughly.
Would love to assist in any future queries.
Regards dear take care.