What causes urge incontinence and blood in urine?

I keep going to the bathroom like I am about to pee on myself and when I go I have a little blood that s comes out with it.. The pee is not a lot but hurts a little when I pee. What is going on with me. The last few days I have drunk quit a bit of green tea..
Fri, 23 Mar 2018

It may be a urinary tract infection. If you were my patient, I would recommend a urinalysis test, and a complete blood count test to see for possible infection, and then you might need to take antibiotics for some day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Anila Skenderi