What causes urethral burning sensations with leg and feet tingling?

Hi. I am a post-op transsexual and for the past week, I have had a burning sensation in my urethra and tingling that I felt in my leg and the bottom of my feet. When I urinate, it does not burn at all. And no discharge. I mainly feel the unpleasant sensation at night around 10P and on. I wake the next day with very little discomfort. When I'm active, I feel nothing. When I'm idle and relaxing is when it starts. I went to the urgent care to day and received a shot of rocephin and took 1g of azithromycin. However, the doctor did not know really what it could be but he gave me this to see if it cures. I still was not given an answer of what it could be.
Fri, 1 Jun 2018