• question-icon

What causes unbalance in the body ?

Got this balance problem of feeling unbalance when walking since dec 2010. Also had allergy skin red and itchy. Went for mri scan and everything seems ok. But the balance problem still around. Sometimes feel so tired while walking especially in evening after office. Sometimes its weakness in the knees. Is this some sort of virus/flu/bacteria infection somewhere? It felt as though i m losing control over my body, my head feels disconnected from my legs.
Wed, 2 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that you have not given a important information about your age and gender looking to your history and complaints this was necessary here, I would be happy to answer your query if given in detail still better to see the physician for clinical examination Parkinson's disease need to be ruled out, have a nice day.