What causes ulcers on the roof of the mouth and muscle fatigue?

Hi, I am suffering from an acutely painful sore on the roof of my mouth at the moment, which is making it very difficult to eat or drink anything. It is also sending pain through my teeth and upper gum line on that side. I am also experiencing muscle fatigue from doing very little. I have been very tired and lacking in energy lately but the most painful symptom by far is the ulcer on the roof of my mouth. I m just wondering what could be causing it and what I should do about it?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It looks like there is an ulcer formation on the roof of the mouth and it is causing you pain radiating to the gum and teeth and causing painful eating and swallowing..
Excessive pain and discomfort can cause a feeling of generalized discomfort and lethargy..
So first of all consult an Oral Physician and get evaluated and he can advise you medication like Lidocaoine gel to apply over the sore and along with it take anti inflammatory painkiller like Ibuprofen.
Do warm saline gargles, suck ice pops..
Take soft and bland meals and avoid any spicy and irritant meals.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora