What causes twitching sensation in the hips and knees?

Hi! I have nerve twitches in left,ocuring at night and Reclining during the day. It comes with out control and lasts a few secons.I can get rid of it but siting up and moving a little and getting masser out a new at act all parts of the lift side till the hydropower kick in.like someone twisting the merge in the hip. Help does this help you help me? All this I think starts in left hip or maybe knee.
Mon, 17 Dec 2018

It could be a simple muscle twitch. If symptoms persist better to consult a neurologist and get evaluated to rule out neuromuscular causes.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician