What causes tinnitus, flue like symptoms and severe dizziness?

Hi. I have a general feeling of fuzziness in my brain, accompanied by some light swooshing noises in my head when I move it. I had flu like symptoms since last week, developed severe dizziness yesterday, so visited my GP. Based on a slight amount of fluid behind my right ear and my history of allergies, He prescribed Claritin, Pepcid AC, nasal spray, and gave me a sot of cortisone. The dizziness isn t as bad as it was, but now this other symptom arose. I have also had an extremely bad cough for a week now, so he prescribed robitussin with codeine. I only take it at night so I can sleep. My big worry is the brain fuzziness. Any suggestions?
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
This "brain fuzziness" is caused by the fluid in the ear. Our ears not only function for hearing. They also function for balance. And if there is dysequilibrium in the fluids in the ear, it causes impaired balance, thus causing tinnitus, or what you call "brain fuzziness". With this, it is better to see an ENT specialist to check your ears.