What causes tingling sensation in the hand along with an upset stomach?

Hello, In the past week, I ve begun experiencing almost constant tingling in my right hand, which is my primary hand. Yes, I am a secretary, so its possible it may be carple tunnel. But I ve also been having stomach issues, just upset and a general feeling of no energy. Could these be related? Or am I looking at separate issues? Thanks, Joyce
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No these are not related to each other.The stomach probably needs som treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.