What causes tingling sensation in testicles and lower buttocks?

Hi Doctor. 9 months ago I had a vasectomy with minor inflammation that went away soon afterwards. Then, just recently I had strong pain in my testicles for a day, which was proceeded by minor inflammation, and finally an acute pain in my left testicle. I went to see the Doctor who performed the vasectomy and he prescribed me some antibiotics. The pain went away shortly after taking the antibiotics and everything seemed fine. But, A week after the antibiotics I began to feel a tingling/pins and needles in my testicles/lower buttocks region. I tried some inflammatory pills, which didn't work. Now, I just began the same antibiotics I previously was on, yet still no relief. Any suggestions?
Wed, 19 Feb 2014