What causes tingling and soreness in breasts?

Hi.. my husband and I are TTC, i got my period early which was quite heavey the first day and than normal for the next 4 (i always get it for 5 days) but this time i have now been spotting for the last 2 days and my breasts are tingly and a little bit sore. Is there anyway i could still be pregnant??
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
There is a chance that you maybe. Do a pregnancy strip test to confirm and get beta hcg blood test done after 2 weeks. Make sure you visit a oby/gyn after confirmation. Meanwhile continue to take folic acid throughout. Best of luck for the conception!