What causes tingling and numbness in lower legs?

I have recently been referred to an ENT specialist after having seen a preliminary specialist one day after being in the ER. The pulmonary specialist took me into the cath lab because in the ER they diagnosed me with pulmonary arterial hypertension,the pulmonary specialist found that not to be the case that my arteries were clear and the pressure was fine. I was then referred to a cardiologist for some type of heart failure or malfunction and his response was my heart is working perfectly everything is fine and referred me to an ENT specialist after hearing my symptoms that also included pitting edema on and off over the past a plus or minus years and now excessive constant pitting edema in the lower legs and feet accompanied by numbness and tingling also in my upper left hand but no pitting edema just now numbness and tingling in the upper left hand. Along with shortness of breath dizziness, excessive pitting edema not relieved with LASIK40 milligram and my feet continue to get huge everyday even with elevation.day after tomorrow I will be seeing an ENT specialist because I also mentioned how my voice has dropped profoundly my family and friends have noticed how deep it is gotten. In addition the CT revealed that my lymph nodes were prominent?! I have no idea what s happening I m seeing so many specialist and I m scared to death can you give me any leads on what to do and how to get some help or how to approach my ENT specialist who is also a plastic surgeon, reconstructive!
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

It may be due to nerve compression at lumbar spine level.

For further assessment you may require MRI back, nerve conduction studies, vitamin B12 levels after spine surgeon consultation.

For pain you can take tablet acetaminophen.

You may require tablet Pregabalin and multivitamin after consultation.

You may require physical therapy after physiotherapist consultation

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam Kale
Family and general physician