What causes tightness in chest and hard breathing?

i have a 9 yr old son who has been complaining of tightness in the middle of his chest and he breath s very fast when this happens his face turns pail and he gets very scared and everytime this has happen he always goes to the bathroom #2 i bought him to the hospital every time and everything comes out fine please help what could this be
Wed, 15 Sep 2021

This is probably a functional disorder, that is from causes like anxiety/panic attacks. Kindly consult a psychiatrist. He may refer you to a child psychologist also. The condition will respond well to treatment. Nothing to worry.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Muhammed Aslam T. K., Pediatrician